"Write it as Failure, Read it as Experience"

Wednesday 5 August 2009

Randomness

Currently Listening to: Big Bang - Sunset Glow x3

Sorting out my music files on external hard drive (its almost full with just my music files) and also having a major clear out.

The Story goes:
My brother has finally signed the contract for his new house so he shall be moving out and in with his gf (of 8years so it was about time lol) within the next two weeks which means yay for me. Since he moved back from uni a good few years ago I had to share my room with one of the twins which was and still is a nightmare, so Im more than 0over the moon to get my room back. Finally getting rid of the bunk bed for goood and arrange my room to my own taste and style.

Edit
Already posted.
I spent the morning writing a beauty related post but my digicam battery died on me so its charging right now, I have to wait to upload pictures before posting.

Be Right Back.

No comments:

Post a Comment