"Write it as Failure, Read it as Experience"

Thursday 6 August 2009

Update: Mini Haul

Currently Listening to: MC Mong - Indian Boy

After being reminded by someone that I've started to neglect my blog again, I've decided to post somethiing lols.

Let's see whats new (seriously got to calm down on the spending).

So I decided to change my skin care products just a tad and try somethingn new, I went to Superdrug (its like one of my must-go-in shops haha and I seriously think they should consider doing loyalty reward cards similar to Boots, yes?) I picked up some stuff whilst trying to avoid the cosmetic sections lol.

I got more Montagne Jeunesse mask packs cos I just get enough of these stuff. They smell great, very inexpensive and work wonders. I especially love the 'Peel-Off Masque' because its fun to watch it dry and fun to peel off too haha.



I also picked up a couple of Clarity Skin Rescue products (exclusive to and by Superdrug).
Blackhead Cleanser with Salicylic Acid and Witch Hazel. Its claims :
"Rapid action kills spots and balckheads, helps prevent new spots and blackheads forming. Clears pores and removes dirt, oil and make up"



Rapid Results Treatment Cream with Salicylic Acid. It claims:
Visibly clearer skin within 3 days. Rapid action kills spots and blackhead. Intensive spot treatment with targeted action.



Been using these as part of my skin care routine and so far im loving them, I can actually see a difference and costing less than £2 each I would say its money more than well spent ^^.

As previously mentioned, I purchased the MAC Studio Fix Fluid foundation (NC30). After using it once it seemed abit too dark (as I've been trying to keep my skin naturally pale) and it broke me out bad!! :[ And it cost me £19 so I decided to exchange it (seeing as I brought it at Westfield but went HoF in Bluewater, I was only allowed exchange and not refund). So I exchanged it for MAC Studio Tech Foundation in NC25 @£22 (as pictured). I've only tested it but I like the matte finish it gives. Hopefully this one wont break me out.



Also from MAC I got the cleansing oil. Its the 1st cleansing oil I've ever purchased and its definitely a thumbs up. It seriously removes every trace of make up without much effort. Priced at £15 its definitely cheaper than the Shu Uemura Skin Purifier that I've been looking to try. Maybe next time.



MAC Colour Crafted lipstick from their Colour Craft collection is definitely sold out everywhere I've looked. I'm sooo not a happy bunny about that, I was only 1 week late in getting it from launch day but thats mega fast. Damn all those who has one lols.*sighs*.

Thats all for now *I think* too much shopping haha. But its what I do best ;] I still have too many unchecked items on my 'to buy' list.

No comments:

Post a Comment