"Write it as Failure, Read it as Experience"

Thursday 10 December 2009

Team HP!

Warning! Geek alert!!


Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

The wait is over, I was over excited when I got my hands on a copy of the DVD when it was released in-stores on Monday 7th December 2009. As mentioned before, I have never watched any of the Harry Potter movies in cinema because I wait for the DVD release. I love my subtitles (I like to every word being said in such films).

I have just finished watching it *claps admirably* It exceeded my expectations and has got me wanting more! I have the urge the grab the last book and read it again just to remind myself of what happens next (but I won't as I need to finish other books). HP films are always as good as the book compared to other films that were recreated from books. For example (of ones I have seen), Twilight series, The Da Vinci Code and Angels and Demons. Agree?

I won't spoil it for anyone but would definitely recommend it to anyone who is thinking of watching it, of course it would make more sense if you have seen the previous ones.
I purchased mine from Asda priced at £6.71 for a 2 Disc Edition!! I have no idea why it is so cheap because I remember the others costing much more than that on release but I am not one to complain ^^

2 comments:

  1. Yayyyyyyyy! I loveeeeeeeeee HP!!! I was a major fan back then, I would get all the magazines and stickers hehe but hey I was 10/11 so yeah XD Still love it though. I went to cinema to watch this 6th one and it was all right in my opinion though I went to see it in 3D but they only showed the first 10 mins of it in 3D! I was so bummed and wasted my money on just 10mins of 3Dness =_= Never doing that again unless I know it's for the whole film LOL! My fave movie would still be the 2nd one though.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. HARRY POTTER FOR THE WIN!
    I've seen all of the movies, haven't read the books but I shall do as well! Asda's always got sales & great value for money hehehe

    ReplyDelete