"Write it as Failure, Read it as Experience"

Sunday 7 February 2010

A piece of me in...February ♥

Wow, where did the month go? Feels like only yesterday I was ranting on about Christmas and welcoming 2010.

Anywho, lets continue:

This month:

I like: That Chinese new year is approaching (Sunday 14th February). There's nothing like a good gathering with family and friends to celebrate the new year. Especially it being the year of the Tiger, high fives to all my fellow tigers and tigresses ;].

I don't like: waiting to find out if I have been accepted into my desired academy. Let's hope I have better luck this year as the courses were filled up extremely quick last year. But I am still determined!

I want you to know: that I love watching The Big Bang Theory 8-)

I've planned: a lot but its the task of putting these plans into action that I'm struggling with.

I want to say to someone special (cousins): I hope baby girls Rene and Nathena arrives in this world safe and healthy in the next couple weeks. Can't wait to love them ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment